Pensioners and beneficiaries Procedures
How do I update my banking details?
- Advise the EPPF in writing and provide an original certified copy of your ID and an original bank statement showing your new banking details or a letter from the bank confirming your new banking details.
- Change of details must reach the EPPF before the payroll closing date each month. Please refer to your pensioner calendar for payroll closing dates or click here.
- If your change of banking details reaches the EPPF after the payroll closing date of that month, the change of details will be implemented in the following month. Therefore please keep your old bank account open until you begin to receive your pension in your new bank account.
How do I change my personal details?
- Advise the EPPF by hand or by post of your change of personal details (ID, name, surname, marital status) accompanied by original certified documents.
- Register as a user on the EPPF website and update your contact details on your profile. If you are already registered, login here.
- If your change of personal details reaches the EPPF after the payroll closing date of that month, the change of details will be implemented in the following month.
How to have your pension reinstated if it is suspended at the end of the EOS closing date if you are based outside South Africa.
- Request an Evidence of Survival form from the EPPF or log in to your profile to download a form.
- Submit the original, certified form either by hand or by post.
- Once the form reaches our offices, the reinstatement and payment process takes about two weeks from receipt of the form.
- South African based pensioners no longer need to submit EOS forms every year but will be verified through the Department of Home Affairs.